How we organized our wedding party from across the country
With a sense of adaptability, a focus on what mattered and realistic expectations for busy people, any sense of burden was kept to a minimum.
How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
When we first got engaged, we both knew that we wanted to have a wedding party. What we were unsure of was how many people...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches