Styled shoot: Cozy Christmas wedding
Cozy Christmas Wedding with two grooms
One look at this styled shoot by Peer Canvas and we’re in the Christmas spirit. These photos incorporate a wide variety of holiday decorations, like live greenery and hot cocoa, which help to highlight the love between these two grooms, who are married both in and outside of this photo shoot. If all those elements aren’t enough to put you in the holiday spirit and brighten your mood, this Christmas wedding also features an adorable puppy! Check out the video of this session for even more holiday inspiration.
From the photographer, Peer Canvas: “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” This was our inspiration for this styled shoot. We wanted to create a dreamy Christmas wedding showcasing two stunning men. For the décor we created a traditional Christmas scene with sparks of reds, golds, and bling, featuring Neira Event Group for design. We also wanted to incorporate the cozy Christmas feelings with fireplaces, pillows and hot cocoa. The Chula Vista Resort was the perfect cozy setting, located on the Wisconsin River.
To showcase our modern men we used sleek tuxes provided by Nedrebo’s Formal Wear. Their intimate reception took place in a small Chophouse room featuring gold accents, plaid, and iconic Christmas trees. Featuring a naked wedding cake made by Taylor Cake’s with sweater fabric accents. Our shoot came complete with a fluffy dog, snow, and the perfect swooning garland lining the aisle.
Our stunning men are a married couple is real life, incorporating their natural chemistry for our shoot. It came with ease to bring out the love these two had for one another. “All I want for Christmas is you”.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
- Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
- Times Square engagement
- Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- 6 reasons you should have a winter wedding