12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
You want your wedding cake to make a big impression. Maybe you’ve decided to go all in for a themed wedding or maybe you’re having…
10 rainbow wedding cake ideas to inspire your big day
If you’re planning a colorful wedding, you’re going to need a rainbow wedding cake. Here are 10 ideas to get you inspired for the big day!
Anti-gay baker wins Supreme Court gay wedding cake lawsuit
The Supreme Court has ruled 7-2 in favor of the Colorado anti-gay baker who refused to bake a cake to celebrate the marriage of a same-sex couple.
This secret will help you save money on wedding cake
Looking to save money on wedding cake? This one tip can cut your wedding cake budget dramatically. Have your cake and eat it too!
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Outdoor Rustic Garden Wedding in Brooklyn, New York
Jim and Dror were wed by Seattle’s mayor, Ed Murray, at the Aurora Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. Their outdoor garden wedding was full of radiant light and rustic touches.
Jessica + Jane: A Southern Proper Charleston Wedding
Jessica and Jane Graham married in Des Moines, Iowa, and celebrated with a church ceremony and reception in Charleston, South Carolina, in an outdoor fall wedding with white roses and simple, Southern elegance.
Love the Sinner? Love the Sin! Why Christians Should Make Cakes for Gay Weddings
The culture wars are over. Please stop trying to kamikaze the church into holy oblivion. Sell gay people cakes, and take their pictures.
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service Karma is coming back around for two brides-to-be after being denied…
All Aces: Duff Goldman on Gay Marriage, Wedding Cakes and Creativity
Duff Goldman on wedding cakes, gay marriage and creativity For the past eight seasons on the Food Network’s Ace of Cakes, Duff Goldman has been…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights