Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Outdoor Rustic Garden Wedding in Brooklyn, New York
Jim and Dror were wed by Seattle’s mayor, Ed Murray, at the Aurora Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. Their outdoor garden wedding was full of radiant light and rustic touches.
Jessica + Jane: A Southern Proper Charleston Wedding
Jessica and Jane Graham married in Des Moines, Iowa, and celebrated with a church ceremony and reception in Charleston, South Carolina, in an outdoor fall wedding with white roses and simple, Southern elegance.
Love the Sinner? Love the Sin! Why Christians Should Make Cakes for Gay Weddings
The culture wars are over. Please stop trying to kamikaze the church into holy oblivion. Sell gay people cakes, and take their pictures.
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service Karma is coming back around for two brides-to-be after being denied…
All Aces: Duff Goldman on Gay Marriage, Wedding Cakes and Creativity
Duff Goldman on wedding cakes, gay marriage and creativity For the past eight seasons on the Food Network’s Ace of Cakes, Duff Goldman has been…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next