Boat rides and dog walks during loving Baltimore engagement photos
Steve and Joe met online and had a quiet engagement, which they celebrated with photos around Baltimore, including a boat ride.
“Steve and I met online originally, although we got together for our first date in Fell’s Point. He had been running around for work the entire day and I had been planning to meet some of my friends from my master’s program for drinks after my date was over. And then the date didn’t end. We went for a walk along the waterfront (it was early November so I’m sure it was chilly, but I don’t remember being cold) and had our first kiss on a secluded stretch between Fells and Canton. Then we saw each other the next day and the next.
For the proposal, there wasn’t a formal “I’m down on one knee with a ring” moment. We reached an agreement and decided to tell our parents that we were going to start planning our wedding. We took them out to dinner and after dessert, we quieted everyone down and told them. Our mothers were very excited.” —from Joe Johnson, one half of the couple
Photographer: Urban Row Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion