Boat rides and dog walks during loving Baltimore engagement photos
Steve and Joe met online and had a quiet engagement, which they celebrated with photos around Baltimore, including a boat ride.
“Steve and I met online originally, although we got together for our first date in Fell’s Point. He had been running around for work the entire day and I had been planning to meet some of my friends from my master’s program for drinks after my date was over. And then the date didn’t end. We went for a walk along the waterfront (it was early November so I’m sure it was chilly, but I don’t remember being cold) and had our first kiss on a secluded stretch between Fells and Canton. Then we saw each other the next day and the next.
For the proposal, there wasn’t a formal “I’m down on one knee with a ring” moment. We reached an agreement and decided to tell our parents that we were going to start planning our wedding. We took them out to dinner and after dessert, we quieted everyone down and told them. Our mothers were very excited.” —from Joe Johnson, one half of the couple
Photographer: Urban Row Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos