Do I have to invite engagement party guests to my wedding?
Q Do I have to invite engagement party guests to my wedding?
A Engagement party guests naturally assume that they’ll be at your wedding-and rightfully so. For this reason, ask your host to invite to the engagement party only people who are going to be invited to the wedding. Don’t have your wedding guest list set? Play it safe by shortening the engagement party guest list to the people you are sure will be invited to the wedding-your inner circle of friends and family. It’s always better to expand the circle of invitees for the wedding rather than, in a panic, realize later that you need to cut people out of the circle.
Have a wedding question you need answered? Email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out! Questions may be edited for clarity and length before publication. Need a quick fix? Buy my book!
Portions of this text is an excerpt of Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, copyright of Kirsten Palladino, published by Seal Press, an imprint of Perseus Books, LLC, a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group, Inc.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles