Do I have to invite engagement party guests to my wedding?
Q Do I have to invite engagement party guests to my wedding?
A Engagement party guests naturally assume that they’ll be at your wedding-and rightfully so. For this reason, ask your host to invite to the engagement party only people who are going to be invited to the wedding. Don’t have your wedding guest list set? Play it safe by shortening the engagement party guest list to the people you are sure will be invited to the wedding-your inner circle of friends and family. It’s always better to expand the circle of invitees for the wedding rather than, in a panic, realize later that you need to cut people out of the circle.
Have a wedding question you need answered? Email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out! Questions may be edited for clarity and length before publication. Need a quick fix? Buy my book!
Portions of this text is an excerpt of Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, copyright of Kirsten Palladino, published by Seal Press, an imprint of Perseus Books, LLC, a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group, Inc.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida