How Do We Recognize Blended Families in Our Wedding Invitations?
How can we honor all the important people on our wedding invitations? Editorial director and LGBTQ wedding expert Kirsten Ott weighs in.
Should You Ask For Wedding Funding When You Don’t Need It?
An international gay couple is asking for your help
Should Unsupportive Relatives Be Invited To My Daughter’s Lesbian Wedding?
Q I’m so glad I found you! My daughter and her wonderful perfect girlfriend just got engaged! We adore our soon-to-be daughter-in-law and our whole extended…
Treasure Text: Tips for the Thank You Note
In a generation that hides behind texting and computer screens, sending a proper “thank you” is best done in writing. While penning longhand may sound…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it