Segregated Gay Marriage License Form for Kentucky Couples
Same-sex couples applying for their marriage licenses in Kentucky may now be ostracized with a “separate but equal” “gay marriage” license application made specifically for them.
First gay couple gets marriage license in Rowan County
James Yates and his partner Will Smith Jr. were one of three same-sex couples denied a marriage license by Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis. Now, they are Rowan County’s first same-sex couple to legally marry.
Kentucky same-sex couple speaks out against marriage license denial
A Kentucky gay couple spoke to Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric exclusively Tuesday after being denied a marriage license for the fifth time.
Same-Sex Couples Still Fighting for Marriage Licenses — UPDATED
[dropcap letter=”I”]n the weeks following the historic Obergefell v Hodges Supreme Court marriage equality ruling on June 26, Probate Courts and County Clerk offices…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding