Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw an intimate gathering in the backyard of Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. The day was full of DIY details and charm!
To say that Amanda and Ashley have overcome diversity would be an understatement. After dating for 10 years, these amazing women (who both work with special needs children) finally tied the knot with a DIY backyard ceremony at Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. With the support of their family and friends, their day was a demonstration of love, acceptance and faith. Surrounded by vintage chairs and colorful wildflowers, every detail was full of sweet Northern charm!
Photographer: Kristin Weaver Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)