Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw an intimate gathering in the backyard of Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. The day was full of DIY details and charm!
To say that Amanda and Ashley have overcome diversity would be an understatement. After dating for 10 years, these amazing women (who both work with special needs children) finally tied the knot with a DIY backyard ceremony at Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. With the support of their family and friends, their day was a demonstration of love, acceptance and faith. Surrounded by vintage chairs and colorful wildflowers, every detail was full of sweet Northern charm!
Photographer: Kristin Weaver Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day