Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw an intimate gathering in the backyard of Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. The day was full of DIY details and charm!
To say that Amanda and Ashley have overcome diversity would be an understatement. After dating for 10 years, these amazing women (who both work with special needs children) finally tied the knot with a DIY backyard ceremony at Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. With the support of their family and friends, their day was a demonstration of love, acceptance and faith. Surrounded by vintage chairs and colorful wildflowers, every detail was full of sweet Northern charm!
Photographer: Kristin Weaver Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos