Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw an intimate gathering in the backyard of Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. The day was full of DIY details and charm!
To say that Amanda and Ashley have overcome diversity would be an understatement. After dating for 10 years, these amazing women (who both work with special needs children) finally tied the knot with a DIY backyard ceremony at Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. With the support of their family and friends, their day was a demonstration of love, acceptance and faith. Surrounded by vintage chairs and colorful wildflowers, every detail was full of sweet Northern charm!
Photographer: Kristin Weaver Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal