Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw an intimate gathering in the backyard of Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. The day was full of DIY details and charm!
To say that Amanda and Ashley have overcome diversity would be an understatement. After dating for 10 years, these amazing women (who both work with special needs children) finally tied the knot with a DIY backyard ceremony at Ashley’s childhood home in Ohio. With the support of their family and friends, their day was a demonstration of love, acceptance and faith. Surrounded by vintage chairs and colorful wildflowers, every detail was full of sweet Northern charm!
Photographer: Kristin Weaver Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California