Brittany and Jen’s backyard wedding was held at a friend’s home in Buckley, Washington. It was complete with an elevated deck that overlooked the altar and served as an awesome dance floor.
During the ceremony, both of their kids gave speeches, and they lit unity candles as a family. After the ceremony, everyone celebrated throughout the evening in a fun reception. The deck was lit up with string lights, and everyone danced. Brittany and Jen even snuck out of the reception to take photos with their vintage Land Cruiser!
Photographer: M. Laine Photography
Venue: Private Residence
Hair Stylist: Tre Sorelle Salon
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland