When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love.
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love. Being incredibly active in the CrossFit community around California, it made perfect sense that Liz and Hillary would consider wholesome, healthy options for their wedding menu—the catered menu provided delicious paleo-friendly options, and the favors that they gave to their guests were walnuts, grown right at their venue (an organic walnut farm!). They had a heavy hand in doing many of the wedding tasks themselves, including the florals. It was the perfect DIY backyard affair, and despite the California heat (up to 104 degrees at one point), the newlyweds and their guests danced the night away and had a fabulous time.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
- 5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
- 6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
- Pros and cons of displaying an LGBTQ+ inclusivity symbol
- Southern traditional chapel wedding
- Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
- 7 cool curled hairstyles
- Autumn surprise proposal at Government Island
- Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
- Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands