Liz + Hillary: A Beautiful Backyard Wedding
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love.
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love. Being incredibly active in the CrossFit community around California, it made perfect sense that Liz and Hillary would consider wholesome, healthy options for their wedding menu—the catered menu provided delicious paleo-friendly options, and the favors that they gave to their guests were walnuts, grown right at their venue (an organic walnut farm!). They had a heavy hand in doing many of the wedding tasks themselves, including the florals. It was the perfect DIY backyard affair, and despite the California heat (up to 104 degrees at one point), the newlyweds and their guests danced the night away and had a fabulous time.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal