Liz + Hillary: A Beautiful Backyard Wedding
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love.
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love. Being incredibly active in the CrossFit community around California, it made perfect sense that Liz and Hillary would consider wholesome, healthy options for their wedding menu—the catered menu provided delicious paleo-friendly options, and the favors that they gave to their guests were walnuts, grown right at their venue (an organic walnut farm!). They had a heavy hand in doing many of the wedding tasks themselves, including the florals. It was the perfect DIY backyard affair, and despite the California heat (up to 104 degrees at one point), the newlyweds and their guests danced the night away and had a fabulous time.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH