Liz + Hillary: A Beautiful Backyard Wedding
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love.
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love. Being incredibly active in the CrossFit community around California, it made perfect sense that Liz and Hillary would consider wholesome, healthy options for their wedding menu—the catered menu provided delicious paleo-friendly options, and the favors that they gave to their guests were walnuts, grown right at their venue (an organic walnut farm!). They had a heavy hand in doing many of the wedding tasks themselves, including the florals. It was the perfect DIY backyard affair, and despite the California heat (up to 104 degrees at one point), the newlyweds and their guests danced the night away and had a fabulous time.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged