Liz + Hillary: A Beautiful Backyard Wedding
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love.
When Liz and Hillary first met, they were both playing college rugby. Over time, their relationship blossomed, and after a cross-country road trip, it was official: they were in love. Being incredibly active in the CrossFit community around California, it made perfect sense that Liz and Hillary would consider wholesome, healthy options for their wedding menu—the catered menu provided delicious paleo-friendly options, and the favors that they gave to their guests were walnuts, grown right at their venue (an organic walnut farm!). They had a heavy hand in doing many of the wedding tasks themselves, including the florals. It was the perfect DIY backyard affair, and despite the California heat (up to 104 degrees at one point), the newlyweds and their guests danced the night away and had a fabulous time.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee