Intimate at-home proposal surrounded by chosen family
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 3 years ago 1 min read
Amanda surprised Dana with an intimate in-house proposal surrounded by their friends in Washington, D.C. “You’ve shown me what love is always meant to be,” said Dana about Amanda and the proposal.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Chris Ferenzi Photography, preferred Equally Wed vendor
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Alaina Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her wife and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
Comments are closed.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
Thanks so much for featuring one of my favorite DC proposals : )