Month-long wedding celebration in Chicago and Capetown
Desmond and Robert had a wedding celebration in Chicago, jetted off to a honeymoon in Capetown, then returned for a celebration with friends.
Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?