Marjorie and Jennifer’s Texas beach wedding took place at sunset, overlooking the water. The pair both wore white gowns with sweetheart necklines and differing belts. Jennifer walked down the aisle with her parents, and Marjorie walked down the aisle with her mother. The two shared their first kiss as newlyweds under a canopy on a dock in the water.
The reception took place outdoors on a patio deck overlooking the water. Rectangular tables were covered with white and blue linens. Guests enjoyed margaritas and piña coladas. The beach theme culminated with a three-tier nautical cake, finished with a yellow Mrs. and Mrs. cake topper.
Photographer: Fickes Photography
Wedding venue: Mansion by the Sea
Florist: Aransas Flower Company
Entertainment: Five Star Entertainment
Dresses: Watters bought from The Winner in Pennsylvania and David’s Bridal
Attendant attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Marco’s Catering
Cake: Yolanda’s Specialty Cakes
Officiant: Dick Caldwell
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia