Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
Ailee and Tiffany rented an Airbnb to act as the homebase for their Joshua Tree wedding. After spending time together in the morning everyone headed to the National Park to watch the couple exchange vows.
Modern Blue And Yellow Phoenix, Arizona Gay Wedding
Howie and Alex’s modern blue and yellow Phoenix, Arizona wedding.
Signature Cocktail: Amberjack a Perfect Choice for Fall Weddings
The Amberjack cocktail represents handsome masculinity with its use of Scotch-based maple flavor liquor and Lambic, a Belgium-style beer, and refreshing loveliness with a thinly sliced apple to accentuate the taste as well as pretty up the presentation.
Julie + Kaitlin’s Massachusetts Summer Barn Lesbian Wedding
Julie and Kaitlin enjoyed a lively summer wedding at the Red Barn at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. The two brides had a yellow-and-white wedding cake and chose wildflowers, string lights and chalkboard signage to add to the rustic feel of their barn wedding.
Destination island wedding in Mykonos, Greece
Dimitri and Tate’s yellow and gray destination island wedding with nods to one of the groom’s family roots, a surprise donkey, a sailboat and hand-stamped guest tote bags
Ethan + Jessica: an outdoor summer wedding in New York
Ethan, a transgender groom, and Jessica, a lesbian bride, made the trek north to marry beside a gorgeous red barn at The Fallbrook Barn and Lodge in Oswego…
Catalina + Jennifer: A Courthouse Wedding in Santa Barbara
Jennifer and Catalina were married at the courthouse in Santa Barbara, California!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
- Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
- Times Square engagement
- Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- 6 reasons you should have a winter wedding