Nicole and Paulette tied the knot in a bright and colorful fashion. The couple wore a bright yellow and a bright blue dress. The colors popped, and left all eyes on the newlyweds. Both Paulette and Nicole carried identical white bouquets with yellow and blue floral accents.
Guests helped the couple stand out even more by wearing all white and really making the newlyweds’ yellow and blue dresses pop. “Please indulge the brides and dress in white,” the invitation read. White was the base color of the three tier wedding cake, with blue stripes and yellow flowers that matched Nicole and Paulette’s dresses.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point