Nicole and Paulette tied the knot in a bright and colorful fashion. The couple wore a bright yellow and a bright blue dress. The colors popped, and left all eyes on the newlyweds. Both Paulette and Nicole carried identical white bouquets with yellow and blue floral accents.
Guests helped the couple stand out even more by wearing all white and really making the newlyweds’ yellow and blue dresses pop. “Please indulge the brides and dress in white,” the invitation read. White was the base color of the three tier wedding cake, with blue stripes and yellow flowers that matched Nicole and Paulette’s dresses.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples