Nicole and Paulette tied the knot in a bright and colorful fashion. The couple wore a bright yellow and a bright blue dress. The colors popped, and left all eyes on the newlyweds. Both Paulette and Nicole carried identical white bouquets with yellow and blue floral accents.
Guests helped the couple stand out even more by wearing all white and really making the newlyweds’ yellow and blue dresses pop. “Please indulge the brides and dress in white,” the invitation read. White was the base color of the three tier wedding cake, with blue stripes and yellow flowers that matched Nicole and Paulette’s dresses.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Rainbow Italian wedding in Cagliari
- The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
- Fun, colorful arcade engagement photos
- Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
- Colorful, sophisticated Latin wedding in Phoenix, Arizona
- Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
- Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
- Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
- These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
- Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding