Nicole and Paulette tied the knot in a bright and colorful fashion. The couple wore a bright yellow and a bright blue dress. The colors popped, and left all eyes on the newlyweds. Both Paulette and Nicole carried identical white bouquets with yellow and blue floral accents.
Guests helped the couple stand out even more by wearing all white and really making the newlyweds’ yellow and blue dresses pop. “Please indulge the brides and dress in white,” the invitation read. White was the base color of the three tier wedding cake, with blue stripes and yellow flowers that matched Nicole and Paulette’s dresses.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park