Nicole and Paulette tied the knot in a bright and colorful fashion. The couple wore a bright yellow and a bright blue dress. The colors popped, and left all eyes on the newlyweds. Both Paulette and Nicole carried identical white bouquets with yellow and blue floral accents.
Guests helped the couple stand out even more by wearing all white and really making the newlyweds’ yellow and blue dresses pop. “Please indulge the brides and dress in white,” the invitation read. White was the base color of the three tier wedding cake, with blue stripes and yellow flowers that matched Nicole and Paulette’s dresses.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York