It’s no secret we’re a fan of any and all commercials that celebrate different types of families. Each and every family is unique, and there’s no right way to make a family. One thing all families have in common? They eat. And according to McCain’s latest commercial in the United Kingdom, they all eat potatoes.
While it would be impossible to cover every different makeup of families, McCain does an excellent job of packing in as many versions of families as possible into the one minute advertisement; from single parents, to two dads, to grandparents as primary caretakers, to friends as the family you get to choose and many more.
“Families come in all shapes and sizes. But it’s mealtime that makes a family. McCain. We are family,” the commercial concludes.
Share a meal with the ones you love, and celebrate your family. Whatever it may look like.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings