It’s no secret we’re a fan of any and all commercials that celebrate different types of families. Each and every family is unique, and there’s no right way to make a family. One thing all families have in common? They eat. And according to McCain’s latest commercial in the United Kingdom, they all eat potatoes.
While it would be impossible to cover every different makeup of families, McCain does an excellent job of packing in as many versions of families as possible into the one minute advertisement; from single parents, to two dads, to grandparents as primary caretakers, to friends as the family you get to choose and many more.
“Families come in all shapes and sizes. But it’s mealtime that makes a family. McCain. We are family,” the commercial concludes.
Share a meal with the ones you love, and celebrate your family. Whatever it may look like.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California