It’s no secret we’re a fan of any and all commercials that celebrate different types of families. Each and every family is unique, and there’s no right way to make a family. One thing all families have in common? They eat. And according to McCain’s latest commercial in the United Kingdom, they all eat potatoes.
While it would be impossible to cover every different makeup of families, McCain does an excellent job of packing in as many versions of families as possible into the one minute advertisement; from single parents, to two dads, to grandparents as primary caretakers, to friends as the family you get to choose and many more.
“Families come in all shapes and sizes. But it’s mealtime that makes a family. McCain. We are family,” the commercial concludes.
Share a meal with the ones you love, and celebrate your family. Whatever it may look like.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study