It’s no secret we’re a fan of any and all commercials that celebrate different types of families. Each and every family is unique, and there’s no right way to make a family. One thing all families have in common? They eat. And according to McCain’s latest commercial in the United Kingdom, they all eat potatoes.
While it would be impossible to cover every different makeup of families, McCain does an excellent job of packing in as many versions of families as possible into the one minute advertisement; from single parents, to two dads, to grandparents as primary caretakers, to friends as the family you get to choose and many more.
“Families come in all shapes and sizes. But it’s mealtime that makes a family. McCain. We are family,” the commercial concludes.
Share a meal with the ones you love, and celebrate your family. Whatever it may look like.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire