It’s no secret we’re a fan of any and all commercials that celebrate different types of families. Each and every family is unique, and there’s no right way to make a family. One thing all families have in common? They eat. And according to McCain’s latest commercial in the United Kingdom, they all eat potatoes.
While it would be impossible to cover every different makeup of families, McCain does an excellent job of packing in as many versions of families as possible into the one minute advertisement; from single parents, to two dads, to grandparents as primary caretakers, to friends as the family you get to choose and many more.
“Families come in all shapes and sizes. But it’s mealtime that makes a family. McCain. We are family,” the commercial concludes.
Share a meal with the ones you love, and celebrate your family. Whatever it may look like.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding