Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
To celebrate their wedding, Tiffany and Ailee rented a beautiful Airbnb for their loved ones as a home base for them all to spend time. The couple’s wedding day was laid back with everyone sharing laughs, shedding happy tears and capturing lots of photos. Ailee and Tiffany went for a Wes Anderson aesthetic as part of their wedding theme.
Everyone spent time together in the morning and headed to Joshua Tree National Park in the afternoon to look for an ideal backdrop for Ailee and Tiffany to hold their ceremony. The marriers shared a short and sweet ceremony then frolicked through the park, capturing newlywed photos among the brush and boulders of the park.
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel