Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
To celebrate their wedding, Tiffany and Ailee rented a beautiful Airbnb for their loved ones as a home base for them all to spend time. The couple’s wedding day was laid back with everyone sharing laughs, shedding happy tears and capturing lots of photos. Ailee and Tiffany went for a Wes Anderson aesthetic as part of their wedding theme.
Everyone spent time together in the morning and headed to Joshua Tree National Park in the afternoon to look for an ideal backdrop for Ailee and Tiffany to hold their ceremony. The marriers shared a short and sweet ceremony then frolicked through the park, capturing newlywed photos among the brush and boulders of the park.
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia