Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
To celebrate their wedding, Tiffany and Ailee rented a beautiful Airbnb for their loved ones as a home base for them all to spend time. The couple’s wedding day was laid back with everyone sharing laughs, shedding happy tears and capturing lots of photos. Ailee and Tiffany went for a Wes Anderson aesthetic as part of their wedding theme.
Everyone spent time together in the morning and headed to Joshua Tree National Park in the afternoon to look for an ideal backdrop for Ailee and Tiffany to hold their ceremony. The marriers shared a short and sweet ceremony then frolicked through the park, capturing newlywed photos among the brush and boulders of the park.
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding