Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
To celebrate their wedding, Tiffany and Ailee rented a beautiful Airbnb for their loved ones as a home base for them all to spend time. The couple’s wedding day was laid back with everyone sharing laughs, shedding happy tears and capturing lots of photos. Ailee and Tiffany went for a Wes Anderson aesthetic as part of their wedding theme.
Everyone spent time together in the morning and headed to Joshua Tree National Park in the afternoon to look for an ideal backdrop for Ailee and Tiffany to hold their ceremony. The marriers shared a short and sweet ceremony then frolicked through the park, capturing newlywed photos among the brush and boulders of the park.
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park