Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
To celebrate their wedding, Tiffany and Ailee rented a beautiful Airbnb for their loved ones as a home base for them all to spend time. The couple’s wedding day was laid back with everyone sharing laughs, shedding happy tears and capturing lots of photos. Ailee and Tiffany went for a Wes Anderson aesthetic as part of their wedding theme.
Everyone spent time together in the morning and headed to Joshua Tree National Park in the afternoon to look for an ideal backdrop for Ailee and Tiffany to hold their ceremony. The marriers shared a short and sweet ceremony then frolicked through the park, capturing newlywed photos among the brush and boulders of the park.
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day