An intimate Las Vegas desert wedding with boho vibes and a spiritual sand unity ceremony
Marley Madding, 1 month ago 4 min read
For their spiritual wedding, Shine (she/her) and Amanda (she/her) chose vibrant colors and bold florals that complemented the red and tan boulders surrounding their LGBTQ+ wedding location in the desert outside of Las Vegas.
Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
Equally Wed Editors, 11 months ago 8 min read
Rachel + Kristen Wedding Colors: yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green, gold Wedding Location: The Halyard, Greenport, NY Wedding Season: winter Brides Kristen and Rachel…
Florida boho tropical wedding
Guest Writer, 5 years ago 1 min read
Shades of blue, with notes of gold and natural tropical floral was the theme for this beautiful couple’s boho tropical wedding.
Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
Ailee and Tiffany rented an Airbnb to act as the homebase for their Joshua Tree wedding. After spending time together in the morning everyone headed to the National Park to watch the couple exchange vows.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds