Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding
Laura and Ada had their rustic Southern fall wedding in a barn in Saint Louis, Missouri. They’re a traditional couple, so their wedding included a walk down the aisle, first dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, and sparkler sendoff.
Blue, cowboy boot wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Susan and Melissa’s cowboy boot wedding was filled with blue details from the couple’s attire to the wedding attendants to the cake.
Rustic country wedding in Ohio
This rustic country wedding in Ohio featured a navy and blue color theme. These colors were showcased in the bridesmaids attire and sunflower floral arrangements.
Summer Vineyard Wedding Incorporates Marriage Equality Ruling
Gloria and Maggie’s summer vineyard wedding was a joyous celebration of love, family and friends.
Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
Magical Forest DIY Wedding Under a 200-Year-Old Tree
Sylena Nanni and Angela Parrill enjoyed a perfectly gorgeous rustic wedding under a 200-year-old oak tree in Lakeside, Calif.
Jennifer + Kelly: A Rustic Idaho Country Wedding
Kelly and Jennifer were married in the great outdoors of the Idaho wilderness. Surrounded by family, friends and their pups, they tied the knot and…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake