Lauren and Blaire, a self-identified queer couple, got married at Big Table Ranch, an outdoor location near Yosemite surrounded by family and friends who helped them create a very DIY wedding. Big Table Ranch is owned by the same owners of San Francisco’s El Rio. Their wedding was catered by a San Francisco based vegan catering company, Vegan and Sarah, and their friends baked for several days all the pies and delicious desserts. Lauren and Blaire are part of a tight-knit diverse community of friends with different gender and sexual orientations. Lauren is Jewish and many Jewish wedding traditions, including the ketubah signing, the seven blessings, smashing the wine glass at the end of the ceremony, the couple having “yihud” (private time right after the ceremony) and horah dancing were honored and celebrated on their wedding day.
From the photographer, Deborah Coleman
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos