Lauren and Blaire, a self-identified queer couple, got married at Big Table Ranch, an outdoor location near Yosemite surrounded by family and friends who helped them create a very DIY wedding. Big Table Ranch is owned by the same owners of San Francisco’s El Rio. Their wedding was catered by a San Francisco based vegan catering company, Vegan and Sarah, and their friends baked for several days all the pies and delicious desserts. Lauren and Blaire are part of a tight-knit diverse community of friends with different gender and sexual orientations. Lauren is Jewish and many Jewish wedding traditions, including the ketubah signing, the seven blessings, smashing the wine glass at the end of the ceremony, the couple having “yihud” (private time right after the ceremony) and horah dancing were honored and celebrated on their wedding day.
From the photographer, Deborah Coleman
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot