Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Urban bohemian spring wedding in Long Beach, California
John and Stephen were totally lost on how to plan their wedding, until they Googled “same-sex weddings,” and had their urban bohemian spring ceremony.
This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
Sandra and Sophie, a real couple who were married last year, were models for this romantic spring castle wedding inspiration with lots of florals.
Baby, It’s Cold Outside: Planning a Chilly Spring Wedding
Spring weddings can come with fickle weather. Plan ahead!
Heather + Robbie: a rustic lakeside wedding in the woods
Heather and Robbie’s intimate, rustic lakeside wedding is the quintessential celebration of family, friends and dogs.
We’re Purchasing Clothing from India for the Wedding Party — Do We Still Need to Buy Them Gifts?
Q My fiancé and I are getting married in a few weeks. I’m Indian, and we wanted Indian clothes for the ceremony. I went to…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York