Quick Tip: How to Save Money on Wedding Flowers
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 9 years ago 1 min read
Peonies, ranunculus, freesia and dusty miller (lamb’s ear)
Florist: Adaptation Floral Design | Photo: Our Labor of Love
Peonies are pricey gorgeous fluffy blooms of romance. But they’re actually pretty affordable when they’re in season. If you’re planning a late-spring, you’re in luck. Check with your florist for flowers that are in season when you’re planning your wedding to save some bucks.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case