New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. The logo was updated to a modern pink heart with a white equal sign nestled inside to convey our devotion to celebrating equal love and marriage for our vibrant, strong community. We gave a contemporary spin on Equally Wed, taking all the letters down to lower case. The website is entirely new, with a ton of bells and whistles we invite you to explore, from larger photos to an easier-to-navigate wedding vendor directory of equality-minded vendors and venues, and a responsive site, for easier viewing on any device. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH