New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. The logo was updated to a modern pink heart with a white equal sign nestled inside to convey our devotion to celebrating equal love and marriage for our vibrant, strong community. We gave a contemporary spin on Equally Wed, taking all the letters down to lower case. The website is entirely new, with a ton of bells and whistles we invite you to explore, from larger photos to an easier-to-navigate wedding vendor directory of equality-minded vendors and venues, and a responsive site, for easier viewing on any device. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged