New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. The logo was updated to a modern pink heart with a white equal sign nestled inside to convey our devotion to celebrating equal love and marriage for our vibrant, strong community. We gave a contemporary spin on Equally Wed, taking all the letters down to lower case. The website is entirely new, with a ton of bells and whistles we invite you to explore, from larger photos to an easier-to-navigate wedding vendor directory of equality-minded vendors and venues, and a responsive site, for easier viewing on any device. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California