New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. The logo was updated to a modern pink heart with a white equal sign nestled inside to convey our devotion to celebrating equal love and marriage for our vibrant, strong community. We gave a contemporary spin on Equally Wed, taking all the letters down to lower case. The website is entirely new, with a ton of bells and whistles we invite you to explore, from larger photos to an easier-to-navigate wedding vendor directory of equality-minded vendors and venues, and a responsive site, for easier viewing on any device. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee