New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. The logo was updated to a modern pink heart with a white equal sign nestled inside to convey our devotion to celebrating equal love and marriage for our vibrant, strong community. We gave a contemporary spin on Equally Wed, taking all the letters down to lower case. The website is entirely new, with a ton of bells and whistles we invite you to explore, from larger photos to an easier-to-navigate wedding vendor directory of equality-minded vendors and venues, and a responsive site, for easier viewing on any device. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged