Nominate a love champion
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community. Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and Wedding Wire EDU’s social media!
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
Maintaining a Marriage (a Celebration of Nine Years Together)
Nine years ago today, Maria and I became girlfriend and girlfriend.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California