Nominate a love champion
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community. Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and Wedding Wire EDU’s social media!
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
Maintaining a Marriage (a Celebration of Nine Years Together)
Nine years ago today, Maria and I became girlfriend and girlfriend.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park