Nominate a love champion
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community. Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and Wedding Wire EDU’s social media!
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
Maintaining a Marriage (a Celebration of Nine Years Together)
Nine years ago today, Maria and I became girlfriend and girlfriend.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding