Equally Wed, The Knot and WeddingWire team up for Pride to spotlight LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding pros
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community.
Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and WeddingWireEDU’s social media! Whether that person or business is making it clear across their website and social channels that they’re excited to work with LGBTQ+ couples, marching in their local Pride parade or going above and beyond to educate the pro community on ways to be more inclusive, we want to celebrate these love champions!
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset