Equally Wed, The Knot and WeddingWire team up for Pride to spotlight LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding pros
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community.
Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and WeddingWireEDU’s social media! Whether that person or business is making it clear across their website and social channels that they’re excited to work with LGBTQ+ couples, marching in their local Pride parade or going above and beyond to educate the pro community on ways to be more inclusive, we want to celebrate these love champions!
[wpforms id=”65006″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida