Equally Wed, The Knot and WeddingWire team up for Pride to spotlight LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding pros
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community.
Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and WeddingWireEDU’s social media! Whether that person or business is making it clear across their website and social channels that they’re excited to work with LGBTQ+ couples, marching in their local Pride parade or going above and beyond to educate the pro community on ways to be more inclusive, we want to celebrate these love champions!
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding