The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
The Knot, Zola and Pinterest are changing their policies to stop promoting content that includes former plantations as wedding venues.
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that...
This Texas wedding venue just turned away a gay couple
Dallas couple Aaron Lucero and his fiance, Jeff Cannon, were recently turned away by the Venue at Waterstone in Celina, a wedding venue in Celina, Texas, because...
6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you're tech-savvy, constantly on-the-go, or just hate paper planners, these apps can help you and your partner get...
WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and fiancee Amanda Clifton chosen as The Knot’s 2017 Dream Wedding couple
Wedding company The Knot has announced that WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and her fiancee Amanda Clifton will be this year’s Dream Wedding recipients. This is...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches