Nominate a love champion
In honor of Pride month, the fourth anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision that same-sex marriages are a nationwide right, and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, we’re celebrating 50 wedding pros who are intentionally inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community. Nominate your favorite pro or wedding business for a chance to be featured on Equally Wed Pro, The Knot Pro and Wedding Wire EDU’s social media!
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that…
This Texas wedding venue just turned away a gay couple
Dallas couple Aaron Lucero and his fiance, Jeff Cannon, were recently turned away by the Venue at Waterstone in Celina, a wedding venue in Celina, Texas, because the venue refuses to host same-sex weddings.
6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you’re tech-savvy, constantly on-the-go, or just hate paper planners, these apps can help you and your partner get through the process successfully. Some of these apps are gender-neutral while others do include gendered language and some heteronormative elements.
WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and fiancee Amanda Clifton chosen as The Knot’s 2017 Dream Wedding couple
Wedding company The Knot has announced that WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and her fiancee Amanda Clifton will be this year’s Dream Wedding recipients. This is…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank