Invisalign Helps Make Your Wedding Smile Dazzle
Smile, it’s almost your wedding day! We’ve teamed up with Invisalign to talk about gorgeous smiles—and no, you don’t have to be born with one. If you’re one of our brides or grooms who’d love to maximize your mouth’s ability to dazzle, read on.
We recently polled our readers about what you love most about your partner, and one of the most frequent answers was their smile. Aw! You guys are the sweetest on each other. Love it.
One of the most important takeaways from your weddings will be the photos because they’ll help you keep alive the memories you create throughout the day with your loved ones. Hiring a kick-ass wedding photographer is the first step to this, of course, and naturally, the second is to get photo-ready! Seriously, these wedding photos are freeze-framing one of the biggest days of your life, so we know you want to look your best. No pressure or anything.
If you or your partner wants to gain the confidence from a great smile, Invisalign is an ideal option. It’s a teeth-straightening product that you’ll wear during your engagement (it takes about 9 to 11 months to achieve best results—kind of like wedding planning, no?), but you’ll be dazzling throughout the process so you can flash those pearly whites at your parties, attire shopping and Instagram selfies. (No shame in sharing your excitement!)
How do you get Invisalign, you ask? You can start with the company’s Smile Assessment at invisalign.com, where you also can use the Doctor Locator and the Cost Calculator. (Dang those wedding budgets!)
Tight on cash? We’re super excited that Invisalign is giving away its unparalleled product for smile perfection.
Here’s what to do to score the goods:
1. Visit Invisalign on Facebook to start your entry: http://on.fb.me/RV2X4M
2. Follow @Invisalign on Pinterest.
3. Check out Invisalign’s wedding planning tips and other inspiration pins on the Smile Ever After Pinterest board then repin to one of your boards and you are entered to win!
In addition to the free Invisalign treatment and a wedding photography package valued at $8500, four runner-ups will win a $250 American Express gift card!
Did we mention that Invisalign sponsored this post? Well, they did. Thanks for supporting same-sex marriage, Invisalign!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget