Invisalign Helps Make Your Wedding Smile Dazzle
Smile, it’s almost your wedding day! We’ve teamed up with Invisalign to talk about gorgeous smiles—and no, you don’t have to be born with one. If you’re one of our brides or grooms who’d love to maximize your mouth’s ability to dazzle, read on.
We recently polled our readers about what you love most about your partner, and one of the most frequent answers was their smile. Aw! You guys are the sweetest on each other. Love it.
One of the most important takeaways from your weddings will be the photos because they’ll help you keep alive the memories you create throughout the day with your loved ones. Hiring a kick-ass wedding photographer is the first step to this, of course, and naturally, the second is to get photo-ready! Seriously, these wedding photos are freeze-framing one of the biggest days of your life, so we know you want to look your best. No pressure or anything.
If you or your partner wants to gain the confidence from a great smile, Invisalign is an ideal option. It’s a teeth-straightening product that you’ll wear during your engagement (it takes about 9 to 11 months to achieve best results—kind of like wedding planning, no?), but you’ll be dazzling throughout the process so you can flash those pearly whites at your parties, attire shopping and Instagram selfies. (No shame in sharing your excitement!)
How do you get Invisalign, you ask? You can start with the company’s Smile Assessment at invisalign.com, where you also can use the Doctor Locator and the Cost Calculator. (Dang those wedding budgets!)
Tight on cash? We’re super excited that Invisalign is giving away its unparalleled product for smile perfection.
Here’s what to do to score the goods:
1. Visit Invisalign on Facebook to start your entry: http://on.fb.me/RV2X4M
2. Follow @Invisalign on Pinterest.
3. Check out Invisalign’s wedding planning tips and other inspiration pins on the Smile Ever After Pinterest board then repin to one of your boards and you are entered to win!
In addition to the free Invisalign treatment and a wedding photography package valued at $8500, four runner-ups will win a $250 American Express gift card!
Did we mention that Invisalign sponsored this post? Well, they did. Thanks for supporting same-sex marriage, Invisalign!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii