Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
My partner and I are just beginning the wedding planning process, and I’m going to get more comfortable telling people I’ve just met that we’re engaged. After all, I don’t want anyone involved in my wedding who isn’t proud to support the LGBTQ+ community and be part of a queer wedding.
Harvest-Themed DIY Multicultural Southern Fall Gay Wedding
“Star Trek” fans Patric Bell-Good and Darin Good were made for each other. Their symbiotic sense of humor and attention to creative details shine through in the telling of their love story.
New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
One Love Wedding Event at the Chicago History Museum
Chicago History Museum is hosting a same-sex wedding event called One Love, which aims to be an elegant celebratory event where gay, lesbian, trans and queer couples planning their…
The Top 10 Myths About Same-Sex Weddings (And the Data That Dispel Them)
Clearing the air about misconceptions about what really goes on at same-sex weddings.
Judge Won’t Officiate Our Wedding—Should We Call it Off?
We were excited about coming to New York to get married until the judge said he would not perform the ceremony because his Catholic priest…
Spotlight on Sara and Ryan: Gay-Friendly Wedding Photographers
As our longtime readers already know, Equally Wed Magazine was launched more than three years ago because it was incredibly difficult to find equality-minded wedding…
Glaciers, Humpbacks and Bears, Oh My: Honeymoon on an Alaskan Cruise
Cruises serving the LGBT community have long been popular, but gay-friendly traveling options are widening as cruise lines increasingly welcome same-sex couples.
Pocono Mountains Retreat: Mount Airy Casino Resort
Mount Airy Casino Resort offers a picturesque honeymoon and wedding destination to gay, lesbian and allied couples alike.
5 Gay-Friendly Cruise Lines for Weddings on the Water
There is something incredibly romantic about getting married on the water. Imagine a beautiful sunset on the Atlantic or Pacific as you exchange vows with…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal