Win a Free Honeymoon to Gay-Friendly Curacao
Sandton Kura Hulanda Resorts in Curacao, made up of the historic downtown Kura Hulanda Hotel & Spa and the lush island paradise, Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club, made news a few years back by offering some of the first honeymoon packages for LGBT couples and continue to support the community now with the recent historical day for marriage equality when the Supreme Court defeated DOMA (section 3).
Equally Wed is excited to partner up with Sandton Kura Hulanda Resorts to share this magical honeymoon prize. The resorts are offering an LGBT-specific honeymoon package to Equally Wed readers, which include all sexual orientations, including our straight allies.
The package, which regularly retails at more than $1,350 per couple, offers the best of both worlds, including stays at both Kura Hulanda Hotel & Spa just minutes from the thriving downtown and the secluded beach paradise, Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club.
THE MAGICAL ROMANCE PACKAGE LGBT HONEYMOON PRIZE
- 2 nights accommodations at the Sandton Kura Hulanda Hotel & Spa and 3 nights accommodations at the Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club
- Bottle of sparkling champagne to celebrate your arrival to the Island
- Daily buffet breakfast
- On selected morning have a romantic breakfast in bed for two
- Entrance to Museum Kura Hulanda
- Dinner for two under the stars overlooking the Caribbean Sea at Christoffel Terrace with bottle of house wine
- 2-hour snorkel trip on Saturdays
- Entrance to Kura Hulanda Beach Club at the Blue Bay Golf Course
- Complimentary e-mail consultation with Kura Hulanda’s resident LGBT concierge offering tips and suggestions on the island’s best nightlife, dining and more.
HOW TO WIN
Winning is easy! Simply comment on this post with an activity you and your sweetheart want to partake in when you win this fabulous honeymoon in Curacao. The contest runs for two weeks, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Oct. 2, 2013. A winner will be announced by Oct. 7, 2013. Read the full giveaway rules. Have fun with your research on activities in Curacao and leave us a comment below.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle