How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
The wedding planning process can be stressful for LGBTQ+ clients—we have to deal with the continual process and potential trauma of coming out to our prospective wedding vendors on top of actually planning a wedding. To make it easier on LGBTQ+ clients, here are a few things all wedding vendors should be doing.
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
New Logo and Website for Equally Wed, the Premier Same-Sex Wedding Magazine
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary! To honor this milestone, we redesigned our website and logo. Check out our new look!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California