Garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California
Denise and Brittany had a romantic outdoor garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California, surrounded by trees and love.
After their first look, it was time for the ceremony to begin, which was held in the open lawn with beautiful, towering trees providing the natural backdrop. The floral arch, filled with light pink roses, ranunculus and eucalyptus draped beautifully behind the couple as Denise’s sister performed the ceremony. Their families were a huge part of this event.
After the ceremony, the couple and their family were able to enjoy both the inside and outside features of the Mountain Terrace, with dinner in the late summer evening on the elegantly set patio followed by cake and dancing inside the venue. Guests celebrated with a cookie, brownie or cupcake from the pastry table.
Photographer: e&b photography
Event Venue: Mountain Terrace
Bakery: Satura Cakes
Band: Stephan Kane
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged