Garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California
Denise and Brittany had a romantic outdoor garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California, surrounded by trees and love.
After their first look, it was time for the ceremony to begin, which was held in the open lawn with beautiful, towering trees providing the natural backdrop. The floral arch, filled with light pink roses, ranunculus and eucalyptus draped beautifully behind the couple as Denise’s sister performed the ceremony. Their families were a huge part of this event.
After the ceremony, the couple and their family were able to enjoy both the inside and outside features of the Mountain Terrace, with dinner in the late summer evening on the elegantly set patio followed by cake and dancing inside the venue. Guests celebrated with a cookie, brownie or cupcake from the pastry table.
Photographer: e&b photography
Event Venue: Mountain Terrace
Bakery: Satura Cakes
Band: Stephan Kane
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California