Garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California
Denise and Brittany had a romantic outdoor garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California, surrounded by trees and love.
After their first look, it was time for the ceremony to begin, which was held in the open lawn with beautiful, towering trees providing the natural backdrop. The floral arch, filled with light pink roses, ranunculus and eucalyptus draped beautifully behind the couple as Denise’s sister performed the ceremony. Their families were a huge part of this event.
After the ceremony, the couple and their family were able to enjoy both the inside and outside features of the Mountain Terrace, with dinner in the late summer evening on the elegantly set patio followed by cake and dancing inside the venue. Guests celebrated with a cookie, brownie or cupcake from the pastry table.
Photographer: e&b photography
Event Venue: Mountain Terrace
Bakery: Satura Cakes
Band: Stephan Kane
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve