9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
Sandra and Sophie, a real couple who were married last year, were models for this romantic spring castle wedding inspiration with lots of florals.
Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theatre production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
Rustic castle wedding at Guernsey State Park in Wyoming
Crystal and Kassidy had a rustic, intimate castle wedding at Guernsey State Park in Guernsey, Wyoming. Their first dance was to “Pushing Up Daisies” by Brothers Osborne.
North Carolina Princess Bride–Themed Lesbian Engagement
Jada and Katharine’s North Carolina Princess Bride-Themed Engagement
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas