Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
Vanesa and Avelina traveled from their home in Paris, France, to Málaga, Spain, for an intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina.
Vibrant, affectionate Van Vleck House and Gardens engagement photos
Danjuma and Andrew celebrated their engagement with vibrant and affectionate photos in Van Vleck House & Gardens in Montclair, New Jersey.
Eclectic bohemian mountain fairy tale wedding
Jen and Michelle’s eclectic bohemian fairytale wedding was inspired by the beautiful mountains of Utah.
Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theatre production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Mariah and Lauren’s had a rustic outdoor wedding with muted blush and cream colors. Their venue was La Navona in Columbus, Ohio, and their wedding featured a lot of greenery, nature, and a wedding cake adorned with flowers and a topper that said, “To the Moon and Back.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot