Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy traveled from their home in Dallas, Texas, for their desert wedding with southwestern vibes in Santa Fe, New Mexico, complete with succulents and nature. They had a summer wedding in early July. They actually both proposed to each other on the same weekend without either of them having any clue it was coming.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Find a love in your partner that feels safe and trustworthy. Find a love that feels like home.
Photographer: Sean Flanagan
Ceremony and Reception Venue: La Posada of Santa Fe
Florist: Viva Flora
DJ: Blake Ward
Jewelry: Shiprock Santa Fe
Videographer: Max Cutrone
Catering: La Posada of Santa Fe
Cake Designer: Whoo’s Donuts
Officiant: Carla Rosenberg
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration