Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy traveled from their home in Dallas, Texas, for their desert wedding with southwestern vibes in Santa Fe, New Mexico, complete with succulents and nature. They had a summer wedding in early July. They actually both proposed to each other on the same weekend without either of them having any clue it was coming.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Find a love in your partner that feels safe and trustworthy. Find a love that feels like home.
Photographer: Sean Flanagan
Ceremony and Reception Venue: La Posada of Santa Fe
Florist: Viva Flora
DJ: Blake Ward
Jewelry: Shiprock Santa Fe
Videographer: Max Cutrone
Catering: La Posada of Santa Fe
Cake Designer: Whoo’s Donuts
Officiant: Carla Rosenberg
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next