Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy traveled from their home in Dallas, Texas, for their desert wedding with southwestern vibes in Santa Fe, New Mexico, complete with succulents and nature. They had a summer wedding in early July. They actually both proposed to each other on the same weekend without either of them having any clue it was coming.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Find a love in your partner that feels safe and trustworthy. Find a love that feels like home.
Photographer: Sean Flanagan
Ceremony and Reception Venue: La Posada of Santa Fe
Florist: Viva Flora
DJ: Blake Ward
Jewelry: Shiprock Santa Fe
Videographer: Max Cutrone
Catering: La Posada of Santa Fe
Cake Designer: Whoo’s Donuts
Officiant: Carla Rosenberg
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank