Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy traveled from their home in Dallas, Texas, for their desert wedding with southwestern vibes in Santa Fe, New Mexico, complete with succulents and nature. They had a summer wedding in early July. They actually both proposed to each other on the same weekend without either of them having any clue it was coming.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Find a love in your partner that feels safe and trustworthy. Find a love that feels like home.
Photographer: Sean Flanagan
Ceremony and Reception Venue: La Posada of Santa Fe
Florist: Viva Flora
DJ: Blake Ward
Jewelry: Shiprock Santa Fe
Videographer: Max Cutrone
Catering: La Posada of Santa Fe
Cake Designer: Whoo’s Donuts
Officiant: Carla Rosenberg
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches