Remember AJ, the Civil Engineer from “Queer Eye” who came out to his stepmother during the fourth episode? He and his partner, Andrey, that we met during the episode are now married!
The couple was engaged in February which made the Fab Five’s gay hearts explode.
WE’VE GOT SOME NEWS THAT WILL MAKE 👏 YOUR 👏 WEEK!👏 🚨 AJ AND DREY GOT ENGAGED 🚨
😭 OUR GAY HEARTS ARE EXPLODING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Qqe0MWRvA4
— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) February 22, 2018
When AJ and Andrey caught up with the Fab Five recently, they shared the happy news that they had gotten married! From coming out to his stepmom and late father during his “Queer Eye” episode to getting married, AJ has come a long way and it is making fans everywhere rejoice.
Why wasn’t that royal wedding televised!?
— RedStiletto (@TheRedStiletto) June 2, 2018
I just finished watching this episode and I’m bawling my eyes out! Everyone deserves to be happy and to live their best, honest life. I’m so happy AJ is doing well and tying the knot. This show is making me feel SO MANY EMOTIONS! I can’t deal with it! #QueerEye
— Stephen (@SGavis) June 2, 2018
— Javier Galván (@javiergalvan21) June 2, 2018
Congratulations to the happy couple!
RELATED: Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is engaged
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca