Remember AJ, the Civil Engineer from “Queer Eye” who came out to his stepmother during the fourth episode? He and his partner, Andrey, that we met during the episode are now married!
The couple was engaged in February which made the Fab Five’s gay hearts explode.
WE’VE GOT SOME NEWS THAT WILL MAKE 👏 YOUR 👏 WEEK!👏 🚨 AJ AND DREY GOT ENGAGED 🚨
😭 OUR GAY HEARTS ARE EXPLODING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Qqe0MWRvA4
— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) February 22, 2018
When AJ and Andrey caught up with the Fab Five recently, they shared the happy news that they had gotten married! From coming out to his stepmom and late father during his “Queer Eye” episode to getting married, AJ has come a long way and it is making fans everywhere rejoice.
Why wasn’t that royal wedding televised!?
— RedStiletto (@TheRedStiletto) June 2, 2018
I just finished watching this episode and I’m bawling my eyes out! Everyone deserves to be happy and to live their best, honest life. I’m so happy AJ is doing well and tying the knot. This show is making me feel SO MANY EMOTIONS! I can’t deal with it! #QueerEye
— Stephen (@SGavis) June 2, 2018
— Javier Galván (@javiergalvan21) June 2, 2018
Congratulations to the happy couple!
RELATED: Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is engaged
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing