Remember AJ, the Civil Engineer from “Queer Eye” who came out to his stepmother during the fourth episode? He and his partner, Andrey, that we met during the episode are now married!
The couple was engaged in February which made the Fab Five’s gay hearts explode.
WE’VE GOT SOME NEWS THAT WILL MAKE 👏 YOUR 👏 WEEK!👏 🚨 AJ AND DREY GOT ENGAGED 🚨
😭 OUR GAY HEARTS ARE EXPLODING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Qqe0MWRvA4
— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) February 22, 2018
When AJ and Andrey caught up with the Fab Five recently, they shared the happy news that they had gotten married! From coming out to his stepmom and late father during his “Queer Eye” episode to getting married, AJ has come a long way and it is making fans everywhere rejoice.
Why wasn’t that royal wedding televised!?
— RedStiletto (@TheRedStiletto) June 2, 2018
I just finished watching this episode and I’m bawling my eyes out! Everyone deserves to be happy and to live their best, honest life. I’m so happy AJ is doing well and tying the knot. This show is making me feel SO MANY EMOTIONS! I can’t deal with it! #QueerEye
— Stephen (@SGavis) June 2, 2018
— Javier Galván (@javiergalvan21) June 2, 2018
Congratulations to the happy couple!
RELATED: Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is engaged
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland