Remember AJ, the Civil Engineer from “Queer Eye” who came out to his stepmother during the fourth episode? He and his partner, Andrey, that we met during the episode are now married!
The couple was engaged in February which made the Fab Five’s gay hearts explode.
WE’VE GOT SOME NEWS THAT WILL MAKE 👏 YOUR 👏 WEEK!👏 🚨 AJ AND DREY GOT ENGAGED 🚨
😭 OUR GAY HEARTS ARE EXPLODING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Qqe0MWRvA4
— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) February 22, 2018
When AJ and Andrey caught up with the Fab Five recently, they shared the happy news that they had gotten married! From coming out to his stepmom and late father during his “Queer Eye” episode to getting married, AJ has come a long way and it is making fans everywhere rejoice.
Why wasn’t that royal wedding televised!?
— RedStiletto (@TheRedStiletto) June 2, 2018
I just finished watching this episode and I’m bawling my eyes out! Everyone deserves to be happy and to live their best, honest life. I’m so happy AJ is doing well and tying the knot. This show is making me feel SO MANY EMOTIONS! I can’t deal with it! #QueerEye
— Stephen (@SGavis) June 2, 2018
— Javier Galván (@javiergalvan21) June 2, 2018
Congratulations to the happy couple!
RELATED: Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is engaged
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding