The possibilities for the floral design at your wedding are truly endless. You can have flower arrangements on the tables or floor–or even towering above your guests. You can choose tight, neat arrangements or looser, more wild-looking ones. You can use many colors or just a few.
While your florist will of course help you with creativity and details, it can sometimes be helpful to have a basic idea of what you’re looking for. To help you consider what you might want, here are six floral designs we absolutely love.
Bursts of Pink
A Lush Tablescape
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights