The possibilities for the floral design at your wedding are truly endless. You can have flower arrangements on the tables or floor–or even towering above your guests. You can choose tight, neat arrangements or looser, more wild-looking ones. You can use many colors or just a few.
While your florist will of course help you with creativity and details, it can sometimes be helpful to have a basic idea of what you’re looking for. To help you consider what you might want, here are six floral designs we absolutely love.
Bursts of Pink
A Lush Tablescape
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos