Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
This styled elopement shoot in Portland, Oregon features sweeping city views, a gorgeous white-based color palette, and a super cute pup.
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson. Luke came out as transgender in March, and the pair are vocal LGBTQ+ advocates.
The shoot took place at The Nines Hotel and was designed to showcase Covid-conscious weddings.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Hill Photography
Venue: The Nines Hotel
Equipment Rental: Bridgewood Event Rentals
Florist: Bella Bloom; Blum Floral Design
Cake: Dream Cakes
Makeup: Jovana Combs Beauty
Planner: Your Perfect Bridesmaid
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers