Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
This styled elopement shoot in Portland, Oregon features sweeping city views, a gorgeous white-based color palette, and a super cute pup.
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson. Luke came out as transgender in March, and the pair are vocal LGBTQ+ advocates.
The shoot took place at The Nines Hotel and was designed to showcase Covid-conscious weddings.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Hill Photography
Venue: The Nines Hotel
Equipment Rental: Bridgewood Event Rentals
Florist: Bella Bloom; Blum Floral Design
Cake: Dream Cakes
Makeup: Jovana Combs Beauty
Planner: Your Perfect Bridesmaid
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot