Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
This styled elopement shoot in Portland, Oregon features sweeping city views, a gorgeous white-based color palette, and a super cute pup.
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson. Luke came out as transgender in March, and the pair are vocal LGBTQ+ advocates.
The shoot took place at The Nines Hotel and was designed to showcase Covid-conscious weddings.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Hill Photography
Venue: The Nines Hotel
Equipment Rental: Bridgewood Event Rentals
Florist: Bella Bloom; Blum Floral Design
Cake: Dream Cakes
Makeup: Jovana Combs Beauty
Planner: Your Perfect Bridesmaid
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts