Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
This styled elopement shoot in Portland, Oregon features sweeping city views, a gorgeous white-based color palette, and a super cute pup.
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson. Luke came out as transgender in March, and the pair are vocal LGBTQ+ advocates.
The shoot took place at The Nines Hotel and was designed to showcase Covid-conscious weddings.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Hill Photography
Venue: The Nines Hotel
Equipment Rental: Bridgewood Event Rentals
Florist: Bella Bloom; Blum Floral Design
Cake: Dream Cakes
Makeup: Jovana Combs Beauty
Planner: Your Perfect Bridesmaid
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches