It is no secret that image matters, and can open or close doors for you. As such, you need to ensure that you are always looking glam, especially when attending important events such as dates, and business meetings. One of the best ways to ensure that you maintain a positive image is to have nice looking hair. Keep up with the latest hair trends, and you will have a made a huge step towards an amazing look. While it sounds easy, keeping up with the latest hair trends can be a challenge. The last thing you want is to rock a hairstyle that makes you look like you just landed from the 1990s. One of the best ways to keep up with hairstyle trends is to do your home at trendy salons. For instance, the premier hair salon in Boca Raton is one of the best in Florida and can keep you up to speed with the latest trends. To make the process of staying up to date easier for you, here are the top hairstyle trends of 2019.
1. Grey hair
Unlike in the past when people cringed at the thought of old age, embracing it is becoming fashionable. Research shows that grey hair searches on Pinterest rose by over 800% in 2018. This means that anyone with greying hair is now trendy. Even for the younger generation, the idea of going grey is gaining momentum. Many are dying their hairline with a light shade of grey. To get fully into this trend you might consider keeping your hair short, and then applying grey color to the hairline. The best thing about this trend is that it gives you a professional look. You look like someone who means business, and this can add to your chances in the business world. Like stated earlier, looks do matter.
2. Super straight
Straight hair was a hit in the early 2000s (the noughties) and it’s making a comeback in 2019. It is replacing curls that now seem to be falling out of favor with fashionistas. To stay up to date with this trend, make sure you use a natural texture with your straight hair. The best thing about super straight hair is that, it is easy to maintain. You can get up and get it looking glam in just under 10 minutes. It also goes quite well with your office wear, and with whatever clothes you choose for a night out with friends over the weekend.
3. Blunt Bobs
This hairstyle is inspired by 1970s style, and it is being adopted by top celebrities such as Karlie Kloss. This style is characterized by a blunt finish. The best thing about it is that it goes well with any face. It’s also a style that works quite well in any setting. For instance, it works well both in formal settings and in more informal setups such as an evening party with friends. Besides, Kendall Jenner has been seen rocking this style a number of times. Considering how influential she is, this could be huge in 2019.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage