Longtime loves tie the knot with Baltimore botanical garden wedding
Dori and Ellen have been together over 20 years and one day they woke up and decided it was time. They wasted no time in collecting their vendors and putting plans in motion. While they wouldn’t follow traditional guidelines, they knew what they wanted. Opting for a velvet suit and a sequin purple gown, the pair walked down the aisle together in style.
The wine and cheese were plentiful as Ellen and Dori greeted their guests warmly with hugs. Everyone was all smiles, and the two allowed guests to openly toast them. This allowed for some very raw, emotional moments as they were surrounded by their closest friends and family. Ellen and Dori sang together for the crowd, then danced the night away amongst guests. They finally had the fairytale they never knew they wanted.
From the photographer, Ashton Kelley
Photographer: Ashton Kelley Photography
Ring Designer: Smyth Jewelers
Bridesmaid Dresses: Adrienna Papell
Event Venue: Rawlings Conservatory and Botanic Gardens of Baltimore
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day