Sarah and Sarah tied the know outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day with a Southern California winery wedding ceremony. Their love for the outdoors played a role in choosing their wedding venue. The day was colored with grays and soft natural hues of earthy colors. The nature of the winery provided most of the decor, requiring minimal design and leaving the focus to all that was going on in nature.
The couple wore white dresses and carried cream-colored bouquets down the aisle. An unexpected group of butterflies flew through the ceremony as Sarah and Sarah read their vows, creating a special moment.
The reception was a family-style affair with long tables covered in cream-colored linens and decorated with stems of green leaves and neutral colored florals. The night concluded with drinks and dancing.
Photography: Brooke Beasley
Wedding venue: Arista Winery
Florist: Hawthorn Flower Studio
Planner: L’Relyea Events
Entertainment: AMS Entertainment
Videographer: Spencer Sarson Visuals
Catering and cake: Park Avenue
Hair and makeup: Powder Room
Rentals: Encore Events Rentals, La Tavola, and Classic Party Rentals
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset