Sarah and Sarah tied the know outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day with a Southern California winery wedding ceremony. Their love for the outdoors played a role in choosing their wedding venue. The day was colored with grays and soft natural hues of earthy colors. The nature of the winery provided most of the decor, requiring minimal design and leaving the focus to all that was going on in nature.
The couple wore white dresses and carried cream-colored bouquets down the aisle. An unexpected group of butterflies flew through the ceremony as Sarah and Sarah read their vows, creating a special moment.
The reception was a family-style affair with long tables covered in cream-colored linens and decorated with stems of green leaves and neutral colored florals. The night concluded with drinks and dancing.
Photography: Brooke Beasley
Wedding venue: Arista Winery
Florist: Hawthorn Flower Studio
Planner: L’Relyea Events
Entertainment: AMS Entertainment
Videographer: Spencer Sarson Visuals
Catering and cake: Park Avenue
Hair and makeup: Powder Room
Rentals: Encore Events Rentals, La Tavola, and Classic Party Rentals
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California