Sarah and Sarah tied the know outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day with a Southern California winery wedding ceremony. Their love for the outdoors played a role in choosing their wedding venue. The day was colored with grays and soft natural hues of earthy colors. The nature of the winery provided most of the decor, requiring minimal design and leaving the focus to all that was going on in nature.
The couple wore white dresses and carried cream-colored bouquets down the aisle. An unexpected group of butterflies flew through the ceremony as Sarah and Sarah read their vows, creating a special moment.
The reception was a family-style affair with long tables covered in cream-colored linens and decorated with stems of green leaves and neutral colored florals. The night concluded with drinks and dancing.
Photography: Brooke Beasley
Wedding venue: Arista Winery
Florist: Hawthorn Flower Studio
Planner: L’Relyea Events
Entertainment: AMS Entertainment
Videographer: Spencer Sarson Visuals
Catering and cake: Park Avenue
Hair and makeup: Powder Room
Rentals: Encore Events Rentals, La Tavola, and Classic Party Rentals
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds