Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
Rustic winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Jen and Rita had a rustic wedding at Via Vecchia Winery in Columbus, Ohio. Their wedding featured exposed brick walls, a lively first look, colorful donuts at the dessert table and a stunning sparkler finale.
Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding