Colorful vineyard wedding in Napa Valley, California
Bradley and Michael’s colorful early August wedding took place at a private residence in Napa Valley, California, sandwiched between vineyards and mountains.
Their guests were a fashionable crowd, some of which were dressed for the royal wedding with amazing hats, and some of which were dressed for a pride parade. IThe front yard was shaded by large trees and set up for the ceremony with white chairs, a bar and a cocktail hour area.
There was a signature Japanese cocktail drink being served at the bar upon guest’s arrival and the live band, Julian + 6, was playing soft, upbeat music in the background. Both Bradley and Michael wore custom navy suits from Indochino and peacock bowties from Bow SelecTie. They got ready together in the guest house of the venue where the light was perfectly yummy. They wore colorful, fun socks to reflect their personalities and sweetly helped each other with bowties, cufflinks and boutonnières.
After some photos in the neighboring vineyard and enjoying a cocktail hour (before the ceremony) with their friends and family, the ceremony began. Their nieces and nephews walked down the aisle before them, and then Bradley and Michael made their spectacular entrance—accompanied by their dogs and set to ukulele music played live by a family member.
The officiant had a great time with the ceremony. He even had a special “officiant wig” that he put on at the beginning and wore until the end. He also had a folder that was decorated with images of The Golden Girls.
Instead of the traditional cake to cut, the grooms opted for a more personal (and delicious) dessert option. There were three separate after dinner stations: An espresso bar, a Belgian waffle bar and a fresh donut bar with a wide selection of different toppings.
The music for the rest of the evening was provided by the same live band that entertained at cocktail hour, and the guests were treated to one more surprise before dancing: Michael sang a song to his new husband with the band backing him up.
Photographer: The Gawnes
Groomsman Attire: Indochino
Bowties: Bow SelecTie
Caterer: Elaine Bell Catering
Event Designer: EVNT Works
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL