Coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding
Christina and Liz’s coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding was suffused with soft hued blooms ranging from coral and peach to whites and ivories, gorgeous lace gowns and generations of family members coming together to support and celebrate the marriage.
State Park Georgia Lesbian Wedding
From memorized vows, a ring warming from every guest and a custom archway of tree branches to birdseed thrown in celebration, Jamie and Kylie’s Georgia state park wedding honored their love of nature and each other.
Mass Gay Wedding Hosted by Celebrity Chef Art Smith in Atlanta
Timed perfectly with the historic and joyous ruling that marriage equality is now the law of the entire country, Celebrity Chef Art Smith celebrates the…
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
Sweet Succulents for Boutonnières, Wedding Centerpieces and Altar Arrangements
Opt for one or more of these earthy elements to show your love of nature [dropcap letter=”U”]sing succulents is a handsome way to bring natural…
Best Cities in America for LGBTQ Weddings?
If you’re considering a destination wedding, perhaps you’ll want to consider one of the queerest cities in America. Tacoma, Washington, No. 8. Photo: Musuem of…
Michael + Robert: A Glorious Atlanta Church Wedding
A Southern couple’s traditional ceremony is accented with unity candles, blending sand, jumping the broom and a lengthy train
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights