From the photographer, Rae Marshall: Lauren & Brittany got engaged on Santa Rosa beach last year with all Lauren’s friends and family there to surprise her, including me, because I’ve known her since middle school! So I knew I wanted to spend the time with them all over Atlanta where they live to get some amazing engagement images for them. We started at a park and headed over to the Paper Mill ruins for a variety of gorgeous natural locations. Next we headed by into the city and stopped by one of Atlanta’s well known graffiti tunnels. Finally we ended up overlooking the city skyline at perfect sunset time, with cars driving by and not caring one bit. Their more formal black and white outfits were my favorites of the afternoon! These two are perfect together and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of their journey.
Photographer: Rae Marshall Weddings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding