From the photographer, Rae Marshall: Lauren & Brittany got engaged on Santa Rosa beach last year with all Lauren’s friends and family there to surprise her, including me, because I’ve known her since middle school! So I knew I wanted to spend the time with them all over Atlanta where they live to get some amazing engagement images for them. We started at a park and headed over to the Paper Mill ruins for a variety of gorgeous natural locations. Next we headed by into the city and stopped by one of Atlanta’s well known graffiti tunnels. Finally we ended up overlooking the city skyline at perfect sunset time, with cars driving by and not caring one bit. Their more formal black and white outfits were my favorites of the afternoon! These two are perfect together and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of their journey.
Photographer: Rae Marshall Weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC