Randy Fenoli debuts premiere bridal collection
Randy Fenoli, host of “Say Yes to the Dress,” and designer for the last 24 years, has debuted his premiere wedding dress line during New York Bridal Market.
“I’ve been working with brides now 24 years and the last thing I felt they needed was another designer; however, I really felt there was a void for dresses between $1500 and right at $3000 so I wanted to give them couture-looking dresses with luxe details and embroideries that fit within that price point so I could dress even more brides,” Fenoli told Emily Rochotte, Assistant Editor of Equally Wed, after his runway show last night.
Fenoli’s premiere line is made up of 25 dresses. All of the dresses have been named after women with names such as Grace, Linda, Celine, Jasmine, Charlize, and Rochelle. Notable designs of the line include a bridal cape, a detachable skirt style, and a dress that is sure to count as your “something blue.”
Attendees cheered wildly when the style icon himself hit the runway, looking stunning in a bright teal blue suit with perfectly matching glasses. It was only fitting that Fenoli, who is known for having his fur baby Chewy at his side, walk the runway with his dog in his arms.
“It’s going to be exciting, it really is,” Fenoli responded when asked how he was feeling about brides saying “yes” to the Randy Fenoli dress. “However, I will never stop working with other designers’ dresses either because I just want the bride to be happy, whether she’s wearing my dress or someone else’s. I really always want the bride to feel beautiful in her dress so whether it’s mine or someone else’s, I’m happy she’s happy.”
To see more of these beautiful pieces head to Equally Wed’s Facebook to check out our live broadcast from the Randy Fenoli show.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms