Downtown Austin, Texas dinner party wedding
James and Bryan tied the knot outdoors in Austin, Texas under the protection of a clear glass roof. The roof was not needed though, for it was a beautiful sunny day. The couple dressed up in suits, colorful ties and white button-up shirts. Bryan and James’ flower girl walked down the aisle wearing a green dress, floral headband and carrying lantern in place of flowers.
The decor was rustic and woodsy. Bryan and James exchanged vows under a an awning of tree branches, greenery and pink and lilac floral. It was then used to decorate the reception as well. Reception centerpieces were made of moss surrounding a slice of tree trunk that was decorated with a variety of colored flowers. A vegetarian menu was served for dinner. A cream-colored three-layer cake was decorated with purple and peach roses was served for dessert.
Photographer: Jeff Loftin Photography
Floral Designer: Exquisite Petals
Caterer: Pascal’s Catering
Equipment Rentals: Premiere Events
Reception Venue: The Allan House
Event Planner: Your Wedding, Your Way
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy