Downtown Austin, Texas dinner party wedding
James and Bryan tied the knot outdoors in Austin, Texas under the protection of a clear glass roof. The roof was not needed though, for it was a beautiful sunny day. The couple dressed up in suits, colorful ties and white button-up shirts. Bryan and James’ flower girl walked down the aisle wearing a green dress, floral headband and carrying lantern in place of flowers.
The decor was rustic and woodsy. Bryan and James exchanged vows under a an awning of tree branches, greenery and pink and lilac floral. It was then used to decorate the reception as well. Reception centerpieces were made of moss surrounding a slice of tree trunk that was decorated with a variety of colored flowers. A vegetarian menu was served for dinner. A cream-colored three-layer cake was decorated with purple and peach roses was served for dessert.
Photographer: Jeff Loftin Photography
Floral Designer: Exquisite Petals
Caterer: Pascal’s Catering
Equipment Rentals: Premiere Events
Reception Venue: The Allan House
Event Planner: Your Wedding, Your Way
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve
- Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
- Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Quirky, fun vegan elopement in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
- Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
- Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue