James and Bryan tied the knot outdoors in Austin, Texas under the protection of a clear glass roof. The roof was not needed though, for it was a beautiful sunny day. The couple dressed up in suits, colorful ties and white button-up shirts. Bryan and James’ flower girl walked down the aisle wearing a green dress, floral headband and carrying lantern in place of flowers.
The decor was rustic and woodsy. Bryan and James exchanged vows under a an awning of tree branches, greenery and pink and lilac floral. It was then used to decorate the reception as well. Reception centerpieces were made of moss surrounding a slice of tree trunk that was decorated with a variety of colored flowers. A vegetarian menu was served for dinner. A cream-colored three-layer cake was decorated with purple and peach roses was served for dessert.
Photographer: Jeff Loftin Photography
Floral Designer: Exquisite Petals
Caterer: Pascal’s Catering
Equipment Rentals: Premiere Events
Reception Venue: The Allan House
Event Planner: Your Wedding, Your Way
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches