After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s whimsical winery wedding was 20 years in the making.
Andy and Jeff had a spiral wedding ceremony setup outdoors, which was intimate and allowed their guests to encircle them. It began with their officiant (their uncle) dancing into the spiral and then telling everyone to take out their phones to take a selfie with the person next to them ( and then put their phone away).
I forgot to mention that Andy and jeff have a theatre background, so of course, this added to the ceremony quite a bit—they had guests stand up and recite poems, or sayings; some funny, some sweet, some thoughtful.
The aerialists were the highlight of the evening. Andy and Jeff wanted their guests to be thoroughly entertained. When they came out for their first dance, where they had changed into fancy sequined suit jackets.
Photographer: Stephanie Hopkins Photography
Event Planner: Off the Beaten Path Weddings
Reception Venue: Charles Krug Winery
Aerialists: Barn Faerie Productions/Wine Country Aerials
Floral Designer: Off the Beaten Path Weddings
Band: Keri Campbell Music
DJ: DJ RyanO
Linens: Encore Events Rentals
Caterer: Off the Beaten Path Weddings
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches