After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff's wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Mexican-inspired wedding in California wine country
Veronica and Natalee's Mexican-inspired wedding included all of their favorite things from Mexican decor to Texas BBQ to the color purple.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches