Energetic, colorful wedding in Washington, D.C.
John and Scott’s art gallery wedding combined classic Washington, D.C., elegance in an industrial space with a fun and relaxed French vintage style, sentimental Persian traditions and vibrant colorful accents.
Photographer: Lindsay King Photography
Event Planner: Cherry Blossom Events
Studio Venue: Longview Gallery
Equipment Rentals: Fabrication Events
Equipment Rentals: Paisley and Jade
Linens and Coverings: DC Rentals
Floral Designer: Growing Wild Floral Co
Caterer: Spilled Milk Catering
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy