Heather and Natalie hung out in Half Moon Bay for their engagement session!
Heather and Natalie, both originally from the Bay Area, have a special place in their heart for the lovely town of Half Moon Bay. For their engagement shoot, they spent the afternoon hanging out at some of their favorite local spots and generally having a relaxed, fun time together!
From Rhonda, their photographer:
Heather and Natalie are energetic, hilarious and madly in love with each other. They met in high school in 2003 and, after being friends for a while, began dating. Through the years they found they had a ton in common, a love of sports, a pizza obsession, furthering their education, helping others and laughing a lot!
As their wedding approaches, they are focused on what most bridal couples focus on—getting their wedding attire, narrowing down the guest list and running a marathon. Yep, a marathon! It is something that Natalie has wanted to do for a while and she convinced Heather to do it with her … now that’s true love! Oh, and did I mention that on top of all of this, Natalie is working on her Masters in Kinesiology and Heather is working full-time at SFSU while getting her Master of Library and Information Sciences? They’re busy!
Living on the coast, they love spending time downtown Half Moon Bay shopping, going to restaurants and enjoying great wine! Therefore, when it came to picking an engagement photography session location, it was obvious where to go! As I mentioned, Heather and Natalie love to laugh. Their engagement photography session was full of laughter which was so much fun for me! With them laughing and being themselves, I was able to capture their amazing personalities and you can see how in love and perfect they are for each other!
Photographer: Rhonda Giedt (Photos by Rhonda)
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot